• Minimum of 3 years sturdy industry knowledge
I used to act as a web designer and Jn. Creative Artwork Director some years for any advertisement organization called ArtPeople when I is at Istanbul, Turkey.
• Net experience necessary
During the learning and working, I have designed some websites.
• Proficient with Porcelain CS equipment and Expensive
I have Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Flash skills.
• Exceptional imaginative ability
Once i was doing work for ArtPeople Turki, I was inside the creative group and I possess managed number of big advertisments like Gulaylar Altin, City's, Decar, EN LAS NUBES etc .
• Ability to multitask and adhere to instructions exactly
Graphic design is definitely teamwork! People have to listen and follow each other and comprehending the instructions is vital of the help me. Nobody has time to waste!
• Figure out and follow brief requirements
Every single simple has " one” option. Without that solution, design and style is certainly not correct this means; designer is not on the right course! For me, it is just a challenge between me and my imagination. For me, very first thing I came across is not correct because designer should be a mouse that chases its dairy products in the maze of the creativity!
• Show great attention to detail
Details consist of the work. Essential, there must be! But of course, it depends on what you will be designing. It may be so simple as well.
• Have got excellent job ethics and commitment into a team environment Listening and respecting is everything for a group. Designers have to forget about their particular egos and respect each other because no person knows who may have the potential. Idea might are derived from a kid too.
• Ability to work well under pressure
I recall, when I was working for ArtPeople, I have worked 36 several hours without a break because job had to be completed. Agencies are always busy and it is understandable. I like designing and I don't mind working under pressure.
• Good organisation and communication abilities